Saturday, May 14, 2011

Every day is better than the one before it!

I admit it. I am typically one of those annoying people that wake up happy! If you're not a morning person I'm not someone you would typically want to spend your morning with. Back in the day when I was managing a Starbucks coffee, my partners would frequently complain that I was too perky! Years prior to that, I knew the honeymoon was over when I jumped up and exclaimed "Good Morning!" to Ken and he told me to "Shut the F#%K up!" Ken is not a morning person! I had to learn over time to be quite in the morning and not say anything until he had had his juice or coffee and even then I was stepping into murky waters.

It is no wonder that during this journey he and I have gotten along so well. I have felt like crap thru most of it and he has been grateful that I have been quite and sleeping in. That is until this week. I have been getting up earlier lately and pretty much have started to feel like my old self again. After years of training I am still trying to be respectful and quite as not to disturb Ken, but I actually feel really good! It's hard not to want to sing and chat. It's like summer after a 5 year winter. I want to jump up and open up my arms and welcome in the day. That is without being verbally assaulted!

The good thing here is that I am defiantly on the mend! The human body is nothing short of a miracle! You can punch holes in it shoot it with radiation and it just keeps healing and showing up for more. And to that I say thank God! I am ready for more. More Love, more life, more friends, more of whatever life wants to bring my way. Lately every day is better than the one before it!

Oh, side note: I mentioned that I was meeting with a Qi Gong master today. As it turns out it is a year long program and I don't think I am prepared to make that kind of commitment at this point. So the hunt continues and in the mean time, I will keep using my DVD.

1 comment:

  1. I am a morning person as well and you know what I need in my life, more Ran!

    ReplyDelete